Pitifully low interest rates mean your clients are likely calling to ask that you hunt around for ideas about where they can harvest some better returns.
Suzanne Sharma, Advisor Group’s associate managing editor, spends a lot of time asking portfolio managers, advisors and stock pickers about what’s getting their attention.
Sectors aside, Sharma’s conversations with portfolio builders continue to emphasize use of fundamental and uncommon-sense metrics to determine long-haul growth potential, including taking a close look at a company’s board before investing
Here’s a list of her stories on the topic:
- Using a GPS for portfolio construction
- Go global for dividend growth
- An uncommon approach to stock selection
- Analyze a company’s board before investing
- Mortgage investing offer opportunities
- How to buy US real estate