Projection reports for 2016 are rolling in. Here are five highlights from NEI Investments’ market outlook:
- Chinese growth will be about a 6% (marginally lower than the Chinese government’s projection of 6.5%).
- The outlook for emerging markets growth will likely remain subdued.
- The resource sector is approaching a bottom, but it is unlikely to rebound significantly in the coming year.
- Don’t expect U.S. equities to surge in 2016.
- The European economy is probably two years or more behind the U.S. in terms of recovery.
Read more here.