BTV-Business Television provides the latest insights from market analysts, along with the Weekly Market Wrap. Just click on the tabs and video below.
Market recap in under four minutes by Taylor Thoen. This week: Why is Rona planting trees? Which IPO lock-up expired? And which company closed a financing of $86.3mil.
Highlights of this business week:
- RONA (RON: TSX) to plant approx 50, 000 trees across Canada.
- Areva SA (PA: AREVA) and Denison Mines Corp (DNN: NYSE) (DML:TSX) receive approval for Uranium project.
- Facebook (FB: NASDAQ) stock drops as lock up expires.
- Gryphon Gold Corporation (TSX: GGN) (OTCBB: GYPH), reports revenue on gold sales.
- Crocodile Gold Corp. (TSX: CRK) (OTCQX:CROCF)(FRANKFURT:XGC) reports financial and operating results.
- Balmoral Resources (TSX: V.BAR) releases drill results from its Martiniere Property in Quebec.
- La Ronge Gold Corp. (TSX.V: LAR) reports discoveries from its deposit in northern Saskatchewan.
- SAurizon Mines (AZK: NYSE Amex) (ARZ: TSX) finds a new gold zone.
- Fair Isaac Corp (FICO: NYSE) acquires Adeptra Ltd.
- Pelangio Exploration (PX: TSX.V)
- Evolving Gold (TSX: EVG)
- WesternZagros Resources Ltd. (TSX.V: WZR)
- Secure Energy Services (SES: TSX)
All videos courtesy of BTV – Business Television.