BTV-Business Television provides the latest insights from market analysts, along with the Weekly Market Wrap. Just click on the tabs and video below.
Market recap in under four minutes by Taylor Thoen. This week: BMO aids farmers, RIM’s new BlackBerry, and a $1Bil acquisition! Companies making headlines: BMO, Microsoft, Aurcana Corporation, Solitario Exploration and Royalty Corp., Premier Gold Mines, Franco-Nevada, Inmet Mining, Rockwood Holdings, Talison Lithium, RMP Energy, Goldquest Mining Corp., Xcite Energy Ltd,. and ARC Resources.
Highlights of this business week:
- BMO Financial Group (BMO: NYSE) creates financial relief program.
- Boston Marathon raised record amount for non-profits.
- Microsoft Corp Inc. (MSFT: NADAQ) releases its new look.
- RIM (RIM: NASDAQ) (TSX: RIM) provides sneak peak of the new BlackBerry.
- Aurcana Corporation (TSXV: AUN, OTCQX: AUNFF) reports financial results for Q2.
- Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corp. (NYSE MKT: XPL) (TSX: SLR) reports results.
- Premier Gold Mines (TSX: PG) reports discoveries from Nevada.
- Franco-Nevada (TSX: T.FNV) to acquire a stake in Inmet Mining (TSX: T.IMN) project.
- Rockwood Holdings Inc (NYSE: ROC) to buy Talison Lithium Ltd (TSX: TLH).
- RMP Energy Inc. (TSX: RMP)
- Goldquest Mining Corp. (TSX.V: GQC)
- Xcite Energy ltd. (TSX.V: XEL)
- ARC Resources (TSX: ARX)
All videos courtesy of BTV – Business Television.