BTV-Business Television provides the latest insights from market analysts, along with the Weekly Market Wrap. Just click on the tabs and video below.
Market recap in under four minutes by Taylor Thoen. This week: Nearly $1mil granted to science, silver giant acquisitions, and a team IPO.
Highlights of this business week:
- Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) IPO on the NYSE
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (TSX: CNQ) – cuts capital spending shares rise 5%
- Aurizon Mines (TSX: ARZ)(NYSE MKT:AZK)(NYSE Amex: AZK) – reports 2012 Q2 profits.
- Cynapsus Therapeutics (CTH: TSX-V) – receives grant.
- Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB) (NYSE MKT: SVBL)(NYSE Amex: SVBL) – reports drilling results from Gabon, Central Africa.
- First Nickel Inc. (TSX: FNI) – reports drilling intersects from Sudbury, Ontario
- McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE:MUX) (TSX: MUX) – reports discoveries from Mexico.
- Silver Wheaton Corp (NYSE: SLW) – makes acquisition from HudBay Minerals Inc. (HBM: TSX)
- Guide Exploration Ltd. (TSX: GO) acquires West Fire Energy Ltd. (TSX: WFE) to form a new company.
- Commerce Resources Corp. (TSX-V: CCE)
- Rare Earth Industries Ltd. (TSX-V: RND)
- Huldra Silver (TSX.V: HDA)
- Adira Energy Ltd (TSX.V: ADL)
All videos courtesy of BTV.