BTV-Business Television provides the latest insights from market analysts, along with the Weekly Market Wrap. Just click on the tabs and video below.
Market recap in under four minutes by Taylor Theon. This week: Billions in M&A news, iPhone 5 buzz, and a $345mil financing.
Highlights of this business week:
- General Mills (NYSE:GIS) reported earnings.
- Con Agra Foods Inc (NYSE: CAG) reports quarterly earnings, shares are up.
- Apple (AAPL: NASDAQ) releases iPhone 5.
- Research in Motion (T.RIM) and Microsoft (MSFT: NASDAQ) strike a deal.
- Sanofi (SNY: NYE) and the Global Alliance for TB Drug Development enter into research agreement.
- Nike (NKE: NYSE) new buyback program announced.
- Dole Food Company, Inc. (NYSE: DOLE) sells assets to ITOCHU Corporation (ITOCY: OTO).
- B2Gold (T.BTO) and CGA Mining (T.CGA) merge new project announced.
- Star Navigation Systems Group Ltd (TSX.V: SNA)
- Valeura Energy (TSX: VLE)
- International Tourmaline Oil (TSX: TOU)
- Tower Hill Mines (TSX: ITH)
- Golden Minerals Company (TSX: AUM)
- Great Basin Gold Ltd. (TSX/NYSE. Amex: GBG)
- Lake Shore Gold Corp. (TSX: LSG)
- Bonavista Energy Corp. (TSX: BNP)
All videos courtesy of BTV – Business Television.