Our 2012 Distributors' Summit examines ways the Distributor community can leverage its ongoing support of the advice channel to enhance advisor productivity and increase cross-selling; looks at what risks and paradigm shifts they'll need to respond to; and talk about way they can be proactive with regulators.
Session topics planned for 2012 include:
- What advisor recruits from the various collegiate programs bring to the table, and what they still need to learn;
- How to converge corporate cultures following mergers and consolidations;
- Ways large U.S. Distributorships create and manage scale;
- How to value a Distribution or advisory during the succession process; and
- Technology solutions that work for both MGAs and Dealers.