When she’s not writing about compliance, global markets, or derivatives, assistant editor Katie Keir gets advisors to open up about ways they make their businesses work better.
Keir’s articles can also help if you’re looking to gain niche clients, as well as do a better job of ensuring you truly know the clients with whom you’re already working. And, she can also tell you a thing or two about how to get those loyal clients to refer you to their kids.
Here’s a list of stories she’s written on the topic:
- Open agenda: Regularly review business goals
- Open agenda: How to use your time better
- 6 ways to improve your services
- How to gain veterinarian clients
- Prove you know your clients
- Keep second-generation clients