BMO has filed with regulators to launch seven new funds, says National Bank Financial in an industry note.
The seven funds are:
- BMO U.S. High Dividend Covered Call
- BMO Equal Weight U.S. Banks Index
- BMO MSCI EAFE Index
- BMO European Equity Hedged to CAD
- BMO Discount Bond Index
- BMO Floating Rate High Yield
- BMO Short-Term U.S. IG Corp. Bond CAD-H
Stated management fees on the funds range from 0.20% to 0.65%. NBF notes that BMO’s European Equity Hedged to CAD ETF would be the first Europe developed markets equity ETF in Canada.
Manage risk, wherever it emerges.
Our suite of low volatility ETFs aim to smooth out market highs and lows to reduce risk, while providing growth opportunities.