BMO has filed with regulators to launch seven new funds, says National Bank Financial in an industry note.
The seven funds are:
- BMO U.S. High Dividend Covered Call
- BMO Equal Weight U.S. Banks Index
- BMO MSCI EAFE Index
- BMO European Equity Hedged to CAD
- BMO Discount Bond Index
- BMO Floating Rate High Yield
- BMO Short-Term U.S. IG Corp. Bond CAD-H
Stated management fees on the funds range from 0.20% to 0.65%. NBF notes that BMO’s European Equity Hedged to CAD ETF would be the first Europe developed markets equity ETF in Canada.