BMO Investments has launched five mutual funds.
“Our new funds [will] look at untapped asset classes and geographies for global exposure,” says Kevin Gopaul, CIO and senior vice-president of BMO Asset Management.
“Among these new additions, he adds, “are mutual funds that hold ETFs. We see value and efficiency in blending active and passive management.”
The new funds are the:
- BMO Tactical Balanced ETF Fund, an actively managed fund;
- BMO Tactical Global Bond ETF Fund, an actively managed fund of ETFs that invest in government and corporate bonds;
- BMO Tactical Global Equity ETF Fund, another actively managed fund that invests in Canadian, U.S. and global equities;
- BMO Growth Opportunities Fund, a growth-oriented fund that invests based on opportunity rather than on standard market caps; and
- BMO Global Equity Fund, which focuses on developed markets.
For more on global investing, read: