The Bridgehouse ScholarshipProgram kicks off its third year, awarding 10 Canadian students who demonstrate insights and investor knowledge with tuition scholarships. This year’s award value has been doubled to $2,000 per student.
The annual scholarship is designed to help young Canadians as they move into their earning and saving years. The program guides students through a quiz to discover three aspects of their money personality, including:
- Are they spenders or savers?
- Are they risk-takers or risk-avoiders?
- How interested are they in investing?
Highlights of the program include:
- Call for submissions: April 1, 2014
- Close of submissions: June 30, 2014
- Open to all Canadian students 16- to 22-years-old
- Students are asked to discover their money personality by completing a short quiz, and write a 400- to 500-word essay explaining what they learned
- Winners will be announced on August 15, 2014