Last week, Clearview Financial Media hosted the second-annual Family Wealth Report Awards.
The awards are focused around recognizing financial industry experts (individuals and teams), new products and services, and clients and institutions across North America.
The list of this year’s winners included:
- Northland Wealth Management, which was crowned as best Canadian wealth manager;
- RBC, which was recognized as best Canadian private bank, and best institutional trust or fiduciary company, among other awards;
- Wealth Cloud LLC, which was named as best CRM system;
- Flynn Family Office, a U.S. firm that was named as best new entrant; and
- Market Street Trust, another U.S. firm that was named as best multi-family office of the year.
“These awards recognize the very best operators in the private client industry,” says ClearView Financial Media chief executive Stephen Harris. Entrants are “judged solely on the basis of [their] submissions and their response to a number of specific questions, which have to be answered [with a] focus on client experience[s], not quantitative performance metrics.”