Fidelity Canada is launching 10 new funds, including currency neutral investment options.
Fidelity Canada has $90 billion in assets under management as at April 30, a 22.9% increase over April 2013.
Fidelity NorthStar Balanced Fund
This fund invests in a mix of equity securities and fixed income asset classes from around the world.
It marries a bottom-up, fundamental equity investing approach with a dynamic multi-sector approach to fixed-income investing. The fixed income portfolio managers have the flexibility to invest in non-investment-grade sectors, such as high-yield bonds, emerging market debt and floating rate debt.
Fidelity Tactical High Income Fund
The fund invests across a broad spectrum of income-producing securities which may be located anywhere in the world, including equity securities, convertible securities, floating rate debt instruments, emerging market debt securities, high yield securities and asset-backed and mortgage-backed securities. The managers can also invest in corporate and governments bonds.
New currency neutral funds
- Fidelity NorthStar Balanced Currency Neutral Fund
- Fidelity Tactical High Income Currency Neutral Fund
- Fidelity U.S. Focused Stock Currency Neutral Class
- Fidelity U.S. All Cap Currency Neutral Class
- Fidelity American Equity Currency Neutral Class
- Fidelity Small Cap America Currency Neutral Class
- Fidelity Floating Rate High Income Currency Neutral Fund
- Fidelity U.S. Monthly Income Currency Neutral Fund