The Investment Industry Association of Canada (IIAC) has announced the 2015 inductees to the IIAC Investment Industry Hall of Fame:
- Peter M. Brown – founder and former chairman and CEO, Canaccord Financial Inc.
- Frederick M. Ketchen – former director of Equity Trading, ScotiaMcLeod
- Donald A. Leslie – former president and CEO, Canadian Investor Protection Fund
- Charles M. Winograd – former chairman and CEO, RBC Capital Markets; current chairman, TMX Group
- Jalynn H. Bennett – former director, Bank of Canada; former commissioner, Ontario Securities Commission
- Sir Rodolphe Forget – former chairman, Montreal Stock Exchange; former partner, L. J. Forget et Compagnie
- Jean-Louis Lévesque – founder, Lévesque, Beaubien Inc.
- Charles Edward (Ted) Medland – former president and CEO and chairman, Wood Gundy Ltd.
“This year’s inductees have roots that span the country and have played a pivotal role in the development and growth of the investment industry and capital markets in Canada,” said Ian Russell, IIAC president and CEO. “They are highly accomplished trailblazers in an industry that has evolved significantly over the years,” he added.
The 2015 inductees will be formally recognized and celebrated at a gala dinner on the evening of Thursday, October 29, 2015 at the SoCo Ballroom, Delta Toronto hotel, in downtown Toronto.
For more information on the gala dinner and induction ceremony, click here.