IIROC made changes to its board of directors at its annual general meeting yesterday.
The board is comprised of 15 directors, including president and CEO Andrew Kriegler, with an even number of Independent and Industry (Marketplace or Dealer Member) directors. Two of the seven Industry Directors represent marketplaces and five of the seven represent dealer members.
Six directors were elected or re-elected to serve a two-year term:
- Mike Gagné (Vice Chair), Brian Heidecker (Independent Directors)
- Rita Achrekar (newly elected), Luc Bachand, Holly Benson (Dealer Directors)
- Nicholas Thadaney (newly elected Marketplace Director)
Eight directors will continue to serve the second year of their two-year terms:
- James Donegan, Marianne Harris (Chair), Edward Iacobucci, Gerry J. O’Mahoney, Catherine Smith (Independent Directors)
- Paul Allison, Jean-Paul Bachellerie (Dealer Directors)
- Tal Cohen (Marketplace Director)
At the board meeting held today, Marianne Harris and Mike Gagné were re-elected to serve as chair and vice chair, respectively.