Having a company website that reflects the brand of the organization is important for commercial success.
“A strong website will successfully engage your intended audience, properly communicate your key messages and corporate culture, and set you apart from your competitors,” says Profit Guide.
But, bad websites can harm your reputation.
Here are some business website mistakes to avoid:
- Don’t use outdated platforms. It’s clear when a website is using old technology, and can make it frustrating for the user.
- Ensure consistency. When graphics, text and styles clash, the message can be lost.
- Ensure key messages are easy to find, and the layout of the website is user-friendly.
- Stick with the company brand. Make sure the design and message of the website match the image of your organization.
- Don’t adopt every popular technology. Switching to new platforms frequently can confuse for users.
Read the full list here.