Wednesday, October 3
Arcadian Court, 401 Bay St., Toronto
With more than 600 ETFs in Canada, you can no longer ignore these products. This half-day event will provide much-needed clarity on the benefits and challenges of using ETFs. Attend this educational summit and learn portfolio construction strategies, what’s next for ETFs, what investors really think of ETFs and what really matters when evaluating these funds.
Who should attend?
Sophisticated advisors who:
- are looking to improve the ways they already use ETFs, or
- want to learn about innovative ways to integrate ETFs into their practice
- Obtain exclusive insights into how Canadians perceive ETFs
- Learn investment strategies and hear portfolio construction tips from industry experts
- Network with your peers
- Earn up to three CE credits from IIROC, FPSC and The Institute (pending approval)
Receive a half day of education for just $99 plus tax, including breakfast and lunch - Register now!