ETF assets exceeded the $200-billion mark for the first time in November 2019, and the number of funds is closing in on 900. As the abundance and variety of ETFs continue to grow, so does the competition — and the potential confusion. To stay on top of the evolving ETF environment, attend the third-annual ETF Summit and receive a full day of educational insights, perspectives and analysis.
Receive a full day of education and networking for just $149 plus tax, including breakfast and lunch. Register now to take advantage for this early bird offer that expires on Friday, July 31st. Regular rate is $199 plus tax.
Who should attend?
Sophisticated advisors who:
- Are looking to improve the ways they already use ETFs, or
- Want to learn about innovative ways to integrate ETFs into their practice
- Arm yourself with tools for improving your ETF due diligence
- Obtain an exclusive insight into the impacts of major macroeconomic events, such as the coronavirus pandemic and the U.S. election
- Back again this year! Our Interactive C-suite Discussions: a unique opportunity to speak directly with ETF leaders
- Earn up to 6 CE credits from IIROC and FP Canada (pending approval)
- More details coming soon
The first 50 IIROC advisors to register will receive complimentary access to the conference. Please email our conference editor Genevieve Boucaud at email@example.com.
The ETF Summit will take place on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, and rest assured, we are in the full swing of planning while ensuring the safety and security of our attendees, speakers and staff.
We are monitoring the information as it becomes available and we will make any additional adjustments as needed to make sure the well-being of everyone involved in the Summit is our top priority.
Please visit this page for updates. We look forward to seeing you in October!
How we are keeping you safe in the age of Covid-19
- We will be working closely with our venue to ensure they have implemented an enhanced cleaning regimen including the disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Extra hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- We will adopt a distanced seating set up.
- All meals will be served directly to attendees or will be prepackaged to ensure food safety (no buffets).
- We are encouraging attendees to use alternative ways to greet others, while discouraging actions like hugging, handshaking, etc.
As we learn more about Covid-19 and its potential impact across the globe, we will update this list and share best practices with you to ensure your safety is our top priority.