The pandemic brought with it a recession that has disproportionately affected women, particularly women of colour. This could be a business risk: extensive research also shows correlations between diversity within firms and improved financial performance of those firms.
How are the most innovative portfolio managers incorporating a diversity lens into their investment strategies? And how are financial services firms creating inclusive workspaces in an effort to retain top talent and create the conditions for outperformance?
In this webinar, a part of our 2021 Women in Finance series, that aired live on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET, experts discussed these topics and shared their best practices.
Melissa Shin, Editorial Director, Advisor's Edge & Investment Executive
- Andrea Andersen, General Partner and Financial Advisor, Western Canada Area Leader, Edward Jones Canada
- Regina Curry, Chief Diversity Officer, Franklin Templeton
- Vivian Hsu, Director, ETFs and Alternatives, Fidelity Investments Canada
- Ingrid Macintosh, Vice President TD Wealth, Head of Sales Enablement, Marketing and Communications, TD Asset Management
Need CE credits?
Please note that CE accreditation for this webinar is pending approval. CE accreditation is powered by CE Corner.
If you attended the live webinar on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET, you will receive an email notification from CE Corner when your CE certificate from FP Canada and IIROC is ready.
For those who missed the live webinar on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET, the recording is also available on CE Corner. You will be required to complete a quiz to obtain a CE certificate from FP Canada and IIROC.
If you do not yet have a profile on CE Corner you will need to create one in order to obtain your CE accreditation.
* Note: CE accreditation for this webinar is pending approval. CE accreditation is powered by CE Corner and the CE Corner team will be applying to FP Canada and IIROC for continuing education credits. You will receive an email notification when your CE certificate is ready, which can take up to one month after attending the live webinar.
If you have any questions, please contact continuing.education@Newcom.ca.