The pandemic brought with it a recession that has disproportionately affected women, particularly women of colour. This could be a business risk: extensive research also shows correlations between diversity within firms and improved financial performance of those firms.
How are the most innovative portfolio managers incorporating a diversity lens into their investment strategies? And how are financial services firms creating inclusive workspaces in an effort to retain top talent and create the conditions for outperformance?
Join this webinar, a part of our 2021 Women in Finance series, airing live on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET to hear experts discuss these topics and share their best practices.
Melissa Shin, Editorial Director, Advisor's Edge & Investment Executive
- Andrea Andersen, General Partner and Financial Advisor, Western Canada Area Leader, Edward Jones Canada
- Regina Curry, Chief Diversity Officer, Franklin Templeton
- Vivian Hsu, Director, ETFs and Alternatives, Fidelity Investments Canada
- Ingrid Macintosh, Vice President TD Wealth, Head of Sales Enablement, Marketing and Communications, TD Asset Management
This webinar is part of Advisor's Edge & Investment Executive's Women in Finance series.
Register now and get CE credits (FP Canada and IIROC CE credits pending).
* Note: CE accreditation for this webinar is pending approval. CE accreditation is powered by CE Corner and the CE Corner team will be applying to FP Canada and IIROC for continuing education credits. You will receive an email notification when your CE certificate is ready, which can take up to one month after attending the live webinar.
If you have any questions, please contact continuing.education@Newcom.ca.