Earn CE credits
This course examines key personal tax issues advisors should discuss with clients. CE credits are available from IIROC, FPSC and The Institute (Advocis). See Accreditation details for more information.
This course has been updated for the 2016 tax year:
- All figures have been updated for the 2016 and 2017 tax years.
- Information is included about the new Principal Residence Exemption rules.
- Childcare tax benefit information has been updated.
This course consists of a PDF (size: 1 MB) and accompanying audio. Please click the download link or image below, and follow the audio by manually advancing the pages.
Download PDF (size: 1 MB)
If you took the 2015 version of this course, your certificate is still valid.
- Take this test Log in and answer a multiple-choice exam about the material.
- A CE Certificate will be issued electronically through the website after you pass the exam with a score of 65% or greater. (Because this exam consists of 10 questions, a score of 7/10 is needed to pass.)
- Accreditation details
- More CE courses