We’ve aggregated snapshots of the worldwide economy into a few simple clicks.
- The Bank of England posts Monetary Policy Committee decisions and meeting minutes here.
- And the U.K. Office of National Statistics reports on:
- Unemployment rates;
- The European Central Bank consolidates a variety of key economic statistics for the zone.
- These include:
- This is the People’s Bank of China’s English Language Page.
- China’s National Bureau of Statistics consolidates the majority of its economic indicators based on frequency.
- Monthly releases include price indexes, housing and trade data; and
- Quarterly releases include Gross Domestic Product, and value added calculations to industry and agriculture.