IIAC has started accepting nominees for the 2015 Investment Industry Hall of Fame Inductees.
In order to be eligible, the nominee must have:
- demonstrated investment industry leadership skills, like holding an executive position;
- positively influenced others;
- made an outstanding contribution to Canada’s investment industry; and
- demonstrated strong values.
To nominate a candidate, email PublicAffairs_AffairesPubliques@iiac.ca with the following information:
- name of nominee;
- current title (or if retired, previous title(s)); and
- name of firm (or if retired, previous firm(s));
Also, you must outline in 500 to 1,000 words why the nominee deserves induction.