Fiera Investments LP announced on Tuesday it will make several changes to its mutual fund lineup.
Fiera Capital Corporation will become portfolio subadvisor for the following mutual funds, effective on or about Oct. 18:
- Fiera Canadian Bond Fund and Fiera Canadian Bond Class
- Fiera Canadian Preferred Share Class and Fiera Canadian Preferred Share Registered Fund
- Fiera Canadian Dividend Class and Fiera Canadian Dividend Registered Fund
- Fiera Intrinsic Balanced Class and Fiera Intrinsic Balanced Registered Fund
- Fiera U.S. Dividend Class and Fiera U.S. Dividend Registered Fund
To reflect Fiera Capital’s investment style, the investment strategies of the Fiera Canadian Bond Fund, Fiera Canadian Preferred Share Class, Fiera Canadian Dividend Class, Fiera Intrinsic Balanced Class and Fiera U.S Dividend Class will be changed. The funds’ investment objectives will remain the same.
Fiera Investments also announced it will terminate the following funds, effective on or about Dec. 13, due to limited investor interest:
- Gateway Low Volatility U.S. Equity Fund
- Fiera U.S. Growth Class
- Fiera U.S. Growth Registered Fund
- Fiera Intrinsic Growth Class
- Fiera Intrinsic Growth Registered Fund
Effective immediately, the terminating funds will no longer accept additional investments. Investors may switch or redeem their securities of any of the terminating funds until end of day on the termination date. Fiera Investments will waive any applicable fees related to a switch or redemptions.