BMO Investments has appointed a subadvisor for the following:
- BMO Diversified Income Portfolio,
- BMO Emerging Markets Bond Fund,
- BMO Monthly Income Fund and
- BMO Global Small Cap Fund.
Effective on or about January 31, 2018:
- F&C Management Limited will be appointed as subadvisor for a portion of each of BMO Diversified Income Portfolio and BMO Monthly Income Fund.
- F&C Management Limited will be appointed as subadvisor for BMO Emerging Markets Bond Fund and BMO Global Small Cap Fund. Taplin, Canida & Habacht LLC will no longer act as subadvisor for BMO Emerging Markets Bond Fund.
BMO Asset Management remains the funds’ portfolio manager.
New funds from Franklin Templeton
Franklin Templeton Investments Canada has two new smart beta ETFs:
- Franklin LibertyQT Global Dividend Index ETF seeks to replicate the performance of LibertyQ Global Dividend Index, before fees and expenses. It invests in companies with favourable quality attributes that are looking to sustain or grow their dividend. Industry and sector allocations are driven by the MSCI ACWI ex-REITS Index. To ensure diversification and mitigate volatility, each security held in the ETF is capped at 2%.
- Franklin LibertyQT Emerging Markets Index ETF seeks to replicate the performance of LibertyQ Emerging Markets Index, before fees and expenses. Using a multi-factor approach with a strong focus on quality, it provides greater portfolio exposure to high-quality emerging market equities with reduced volatility. The ETF seeks to provide higher risk-adjusted performance, paired with a lower level of risk than the MSCI Emerging Markets Index.
The firm also has a new actively managed ETF:
- Franklin Liberty Core Balanced ETF seeks to provide a balance of long-term capital appreciation and current income by investing directly in North American equity and fixed income securities.
RBC launches six funds
RBC Global Asset Management has launched six funds, which expand the firm’s lineup of $US fixed income and currency-neutral solutions.
Management fees are shown below.
|Fund||Series F||Series A||Advisor (initial sales charge)||Advisor (low load)|
|RBC $U.S. Strategic Income Bond Fund||0.75%||1.50%||1.50%||1.50%|
|RBC $U.S. Short-Term Corporate Bond Fund||0.35%||0.85%||0.85%||0.85%|
|RBC Global Equity Focus Currency Neutral Fund||0.75%||1.75%||1.75%||1.75%|
|RBC QUBE Low Volatility Global Equity Currency Neutral Fund||0.75%||1.75%||1.75%||1.75%|
|RBC Global Bond & Currency Fund||0.70%||1.45%||1.45%||1.45%|
|RBC O’Shaughnessy U.S. Value Fund (Unhedged)||0.75%||1.25%||1.25%||1.25%|