IIAC will induct six business leaders into its Investment Industry Hall of Fame at a gala Thursday night.
The new members are:
- John Pearce Bunting (posthumous), former TSE president
- Peter Cundill (posthumous), founder of Peter Cundill & Associates Ltd. and the Cundill Value Fund
- Catherine (Kiki) Delaney, president of Delaney Capital Management Ltd.
- Ned Goodman, co-founder of Beutel, Goodman & Company and founder of Dundee Corporation
- Stephen Jarislowsky, founder of Jarislowsky, Fraser Limited
- William (Bill) Wilder, former president of Wood Gundy Inc.
“Their contributions on the national and community stages and their everlasting mark of excellence and integrity on the investment industry warrant the accolades they receive tonight,” said Ian Russell, IIAC president and CEO, in a release.