The Investment Industry Association of Canada (IIAC) has announced its 2015 inductees to the IIAC Investment Industry Hall of Fame.
- Peter M. Brown – founder and former chairman & CEO, Canaccord Financial Inc.
- Frederick M. Ketchen – former director, Equity Trading, ScotiaMcLeod
- Donald A. Leslie – former president and CEO, Canadian Investor Protection Fund
- Charles M. Winograd – former chairman and CEO, RBC Capital Markets; current chairman, TMX Group
- Jalynn H. Bennett – former director, Bank of Canada; former commissioner, Ontario Securities Commission
- Sir Rodolphe Forget – former Chairman, Montreal Stock Exchange; former partner, L. J. Forget et Compagnie
- Jean-Louis Lévesque – founder, Lévesque, Beaubien Inc.
- Charles Edward (Ted) Medland – former president and CEO and chairman, Wood Gundy Ltd.
“These individuals have played a pivotal role in the development and growth of the investment industry and capital markets in Canada,” says Ian Russell, IIAC president and CEO. “They have contributed to capital formation and to the financial security of Canadians.”