Canada’s financial advisors’ expectations of an economic downturn have more than doubled from 8% to 18% since June of 2012, according to recent research from the Advisor Sentiment Index released today by Sun Life Global Investments.
The survey, conducted by Ipsos Reid between November 18 and December 10, 2012, measures Canada’s financial advisors’ sentiments on capital markets and key economic factors.
Other results of the poll include:
- 70% of advisors are optimistic on the S&P 500
- 65% of advisors are bullish on the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- 59% of advisors reporting optimism towards Canadian stocks (S&P/TSX)
- 62% of advisors are bullish on Emerging Markets
- 31% of advisors are bullish on the Eurozone
See the full report here.