The IIAC has announced the 2017 inductees into its hall of fame, and the list includes the organization’s first living female inductee (the other female inductee, Jalynn H. Bennett, was inducted posthumously in 2015).
The 2017 list includes:
- Catherine (Kiki) Delaney – Founder and president of Delaney Capital Management Ltd.
- Ned Goodman – Co-founder of Beutel, Goodman & Company, and founder of Dundee Corporation.
- Stephen Jarislowsky – Founder and chairman of Emeritus, Jarislowsky, Fraser Limited.
- William (Bill) Wilder – Former president of Wood Gundy Inc.
- John Pearce Bunting – Former president and CEO of the Toronto Stock Exchange (posthumous).
- Peter Cundill – Founder of Peter Cundill & Associates Ltd., and founder of the Cundill Value Fund (posthumous).
The IIAC says the increasing integration of Canada’s investment industry has resulted in candidates being drawn from across the industry.