Latest news in Estate Planning
If your clients have rose-tinted ideas about inheriting windfalls from their parents or grandparents, these inheritance nightmares that will set them straight.
- By: Staff
- March 13, 2015 August 21, 2018
The cost of long-term care
- By: David Wm. Brown and Sarah Brown
- March 6, 2015 September 10, 2018
Clients should state their views on physician-assisted suicide in their estate planning documents.
- By: Jessica Bruno and Melissa Shin, with files from Canadian Press
- February 18, 2015 August 21, 2018
There’s a thin line between maximizing tax efficiency and being offside with CRA.
- By: Dean DiSpalatro
- February 6, 2015 August 21, 2018
If families are struggling with estate and trust litigation, or with assisting an incapacitated relative, they can get help.
- By: Katie Keir
- January 16, 2015 August 21, 2018