Toronto-based TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM) has added 10 new ETFs to its product lineup.
The ETFs, managed by TDAM, a subsidiary of the Toronto-Dominion Bank, began trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
The new funds include:
- TD Income Builder ETF
- TD Active Global Real Estate Equity ETF
- TD Q Global Multifactor ETF
- TD Canadian Long Term Federal Bond ETF
- TD U.S. Long Term Treasury Bond ETF
- TD Active U.S. High Yield Bond ETF
- TD Active Global Income ETF
- TD Q Canadian Dividend ETF
- TD Q Global Dividend ETF
- TD Q U.S. Small-Mid Cap Equity ETF
Additional information about the ETFs and each fund’s investment strategies can be found in TDAM’s press release.