The Investment Industry Association of Canada (IIAC) has named its 2018 inductees to its investment industry hall of fame.
The new members will be recognized for their achievements at a gala dinner on Oct. 25 in Toronto.
The 2018 inductees are:
- Jean-Guy Desjardins, board chair and CEO at Fiera Capital Corporation
- Bob Dorrance, chair, CEO and president at TD Securities; group head, wholesale banking, at TD Bank Group
- Monique F. Leroux, strategic advisor at Fiera Capital Corporation; board vice-chair at Fiera Holdings Inc.; and former board chair, president and CEO at Desjardins Group
- Gordon Cheesbrough, former chair and CEO at Scotia Capital; former president and CEO at Altamira Investment Services; former deputy chair at Alterra Capital Holdings; and co-founder of Blair Franklin Capital Partners (posthumous)
- Bob Hager, founding partner of Phillips, Hager & North (posthumous)